Small Scale Natural Gas Liquefaction Plants.
Cryonorm Projects provides worldwide Small Scale Natural Gas Liquefaction Plants. The applied process is the “nitrogen expansion cycle”, a closed-loop nitrogen liquefier provides the ‘cold’ for the liquefaction of the CNG.
The process is technology proven, nitrogen liquefiers are applied in the Industrial Gases Industries for decades.
The main advantages of the system are :
- Safe and Proven technology
- Low capital investment
CLNG plants offered by Cryonorm Projects have following features:
- Range from 10 MTD to 250 MTD (Metric Tons per Day)
- Energy Consumption : 0,78 kW per produced kg of LNG
- LNG output is sub-cooled state
- Can be installed with gas-engines (no electric power feeder required)
- High C02 contents doesn’t form a problem (application of MEA system if required)
- High N2 contents can be overcome by applying NRU units,
- LNG small scale Liquefaction Plants are designed and delivered in compliance with EN-1473 for installations within Europe. Any other (local) requirements can be fulfilled worldwide.